GetFieldFacade returns "0" for font size instead of PDF specified size for Multiline Textboxes

If the field name that I pass into this method (below) is of type “MultiLineText” and, inside the PDF that textbox has a font size = 9, it will always return font size = 0. It doesn’t do this for regular “Text” type fields - I get back the size that’s set inside the PDF correctly.

var facade = pdfForm.GetFieldFacade(multiLineTextName);

@RichColeman

Can you please share the source PDF file so that we may try to reproduce the same on our end.

An darn - sorry. I forgot to upload that.Final- RS CPA Referral Payment Agreement 20JUL2020 vesig.pdf (1.4 MB)

@richcoleman

A ticket with ID PDFNET-49928 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate the issue on our end. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the issue will be fixed.

Hi - where can I look up the status on ticket ID PDFNET-49928?

@RichColeman

You can see its status at the bottom of this page. There is no other way to track the issue progress. However, we will keep you updated with the ticket status in this forum thread. You may also follow up on the issue in case you need to.

1 Like