GetPrintingPageBreaks returns incorrect values for worksheet with different styles

Hi Team,

I am using GetPrintingPageBreaks method from Aspose.Cells (8.7.1.0).

My worksheet has rows with different styles (font type, font size) and wrapped texts.

Returned CellAreas are different from what I can see in Excel 2010.

Results:

- first cell area returned by method - A1:C19.

- when opened in Excel 2010 - first page breake after row 14.

Please see attached example.

Could you help me to resolve the issue?

Best regards,

Marcin

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells.

We were able to replicate this issue by executing your sample code with the latest version: Aspose.Cells for .NET (Latest Version) and found that Worksheet.GetPrintingPageBreaks() returns incorrect values for worksheet with different styles.

We have logged this issue in our database for investigation. We will look into it and fix this issue. Once the issue is resolved or we have some other update for you, we will let you know asap.

This issue has been logged as

• CELLSNET-44322 - Worksheet.GetPrintingPageBreaks returns incorrect values for worksheet with different styles

I have also attached the output excel file generated by your code for a reference.

Hi,

We have evaluated your issue further. Well, this issue is caused by the different results of AutoFit row’s height. Aspose.Cells returns 33.75pt but MS Excel returns 40pt. It should of a bug of MS Excel that “A2” needs 4 lines to input “text, text1, text2, text3, text41”, but MS Excel wraps the text again after we input 4 characters, If you remove the last char “1”, the row height becomes 33.75 pt. Please check the attached file for your reference.

We could not work as per MS Excel, so this issue won’t be fixed.

Thank you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-44322) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.