getThumbnail- cropped image

Hi,

there is a bug in aspose slides 8.4.0 and 8.8.0 (other versions not tested) :

images within a slide get cropped 1-2 pixels at the bottom and right
have a look at the attached images for getThumbnail(1,1) and getThumbnail(new Dimension(720,540))

please confirm this as bug and give us a workaround or patch!

Thanks in advance
David Croe

Hi David Core,

I have worked with the presentation file shared by you and have been able to observe the issue specified. It seems the image get cropped on right and bottom edge as given in attached image. An issue with ID SLIDESJAVA-34497 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Hi Mudassir Fayyaz,

we need this bug fixed as soon as possible, because this is a serious problem and no workaround exists. Its a blocker for productional use.
Please inform us, what the current state of this issue is and when we can expect a patched version?

best regards,
D.Croe

Hi D.Croe,

I have verified from our issue tracking system and like to share that the issue shared been marked as resolved in Aspose.Slides for Java 14.7.0 which will be released by early next month. We will share the good news with you as soon as the product release will be made available online.

Many Thanks,

Hi Mudassir Fayyaz,

thanks for the information, so when will it be available for 8.x branch ?

best regards,
D.Croe

Hi D.Croe,

I like to share that the issue will be fixed in Aspose.Slides for Java 14.6.0 and will not be resolved in Aspose.Slides for Java 8.x.x series. The legacy Aspose.Slides for Java 8.x.x series is no longer supported and we will not be resolving the issue in Aspose.Slides for Java 8.x.x series.

Many Thanks,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-34497) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan