getThumbnail: Different Font Colour in Subtitle Element

Hi,

I have a question about Aspose Slides. I want to create a thumbnail of the title slide, which contains a subtitle element. The font colour (first try white, second try orange in my example) of the subtitle is ignored in png-format. In png-format the font colour is blue in both cases.
I am using Slides 7.5.1 for Java.

Many thanks

Hi Borris,

I have observed the issue statement shared by you and request you to please share the sample presentation and generated output with us. I will investigate the issue further on my end to help you out.

Many Thanks,

Hi Mudassir,

the zip-file is attached below. By converting to pdf format the colour is blue, too.

Many thanks

Hi Borris,

I have worked with the presentation file sheared by you and have been able to observed the issue specified. An issue with ID SLIDESJAVA-34025 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be resolved. For your kind reference, I have also attached the error that I have observed on my end in generated thumbnail and PDF.

Many Thanks,

Hello Mudassir,

our company has purchased a licence and we would like to know whats the current state of this issue? Has it been fixed since 07-25-2013, is it still open, when will it be fixed?
There are several bugs in getThumbnail, whats your prefered way to handle that? Should i ask the same question in every thread or would you like to give us a detailed overview of the current state via email or perhaps in this thread?

Thanks in advance and greetings,
D.Croe

Hi D.Croe,

I have verified the issue status from our issue tracking system and like to share that the concerned issue is still unresolved. Actually, the issue is also persisting in Aspose.Slides for .NET as well from which Aspose.Slides for Java is ported. I have raised the priority of the issue as well and have requested our development team to expedite the investigation.

For your second inquiry concerning to other issues, I request you to please address them in their respective threads where you have shared the issue so that appropriate feedback may be shared with you for every issue interdependently.

Many Thanks,

Hi Mudassir,

this bug is still open in 8.4.0.

best regards,
D.Croe

Hi D.Croe,

Yes, you are right that the bug is still prevailing in Aspose.Slides for Java 8.4.0. The issue is under investigation by our development team and we will share the feedback with you in this regard as soon as they will be shared by our development team.

Many Thanks,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-34025) have been fixed in Aspose.Slides for Java 22.1 (ZIP).
You can check all fixes on the Release Notes page.
You can also find the latest version of our library on the Product Download page.