getThumbnail: Different word wrap ppt to png

Hi,

I have a question about Aspose Slides. I want to create a thumbnail of the title slide of a ppt, but the word wrap is wrong, see attachment.
I am using Slides 7.5.1 for Java.

Many thanks

Hi Borris,

I have worked with the presentation file shared by you and have been able to observe the issue specified. An issue with ID SLIDESJAVA-34026 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Hi Mudassir Fayyaz,

as requested i’ll ask all states of the open bugs in their corresponding threads.
We
need the getThumbnail functionallity for our software, which means this
bug is a “blocker” for us. I would like to know what is the current
state of it?
What is the release roadmap for aspose.slides and when will there be a fixed version available for us?

kind regards,
D.Croe

Hi D.Croe,

I have verified the issue status from our issue tracking system and regret to share that the concerned issue is still unresolved. I have requested our development team to kindly schedule the issue for investigation and resolution. I will be able to share the further feedback with you in this regard as soon as it will be shared by our development team.

Many Thanks,

Hi Mudassir,

this bug is still open in 8.4.0

best regargs,
D.Croe

Hi D. Croe,

I like to share that the said issue is shared between two thread and I have shared my feedback with you in this regard over this forum link.We will share the further updates with you as soon as they will be shared by our development team.

Many Thanks,