getThumbnail: Font color swapped

Hi,

I have a question about Aspose Slides. I want to create a thumbnail of a slide, but there is a problem with the font color, white is black and vice versa, see attachment.
I am using Slides 7.6.0 for Java.

Many thanks,
Borris

Hi Borris,

I have worked with the presentatin file shared and have been albleo tobserve the issue specified. An issue with ID SLIDESJAVA-34038 has been creaed in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Hi Borris,

I have received the private message from you and like to share that the issue shared has been created just yesterday. It will be selected for investigation on first come and first serve basis after resolution of paid Enterprise and Priority customer issues. After investigation, our developtment team will be able to share the ETA. I will request you to please wait till the requested time.

Many Thanks,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-34038) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.