GetThumbnail produces misses objects

Howdy,

Running this code:

Protected Sub cmdRunCode_Click(sender As Object, e As System.EventArgs) Handles cmdRunCode.Click

Dim strpptFile As String

Dim strFile As String

Dim oPPTPres As PresentationEx

Dim oSlide As SlideEx

strpptFile = "C:\bin\ASPOSE Testing for Presentation view\Start.pptx"

strFile = "ImageTest"

oPPTPres = New PresentationEx(strpptFile)

oSlide = oPPTPres.Slides.Item(0)

Dim image As System.Drawing.Image = oSlide.GetThumbnail(1.0F, 1.0F)

'Saving the thumbnail image in png format

image.Save("C:\bin\ASPOSE Testing for Presentation view\" & strFile & ".Png", ImageFormat.Png)

Me.lblResult.Text = "File generated"

End Sub

You'll see the yellow marker point for the Median as disappeared and the high/low lines have also disappeared!

This is using dll version 7.4.0.0

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for sharing the sample code and template file.

I am able to reproduce your mentioned issues with the latest version of Aspose.Slides for .NET. Your issue are registered in our issue tracking system.

SLIDESNET-35068: Missing Yellow Markers in generated PNG file.
SLIDESNET-35069: Missing High / Low lines in generated PNG file.

This thread is linked to the issues in our issue tracking system and you will get a notification once the issues get resolved.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Hi,

FYI: this doesn't work either:

oPPTPres.Save("C:\bin\ASPOSE Testing for Presentation view\" & strFile & ".tiff", Aspose.Slides.Export.SaveFormat.Tiff)

This is massively annoying for me, because I planned to use ASPOSE.Slides for client facing website that dynamically creates a pptx file and the customer sees a thumbnail of the result and then clicks to get the actual file.

I will not be able to continue with ASPOSE without a fix or workaround as this is a "showstopper" for me.

Cheers

Andy

Hi Andy,

Well, the issues you have reported are with rendering slides to image and all the image formats will show the similar result.

Regarding the resolution of the issues, your issues are logged in to our issue tracking system and will be taken up by development team on it’s due turn. The normal / free support issues are taken up for investigation on first come first serve basis by development team. However, the first priority is given to paid Priority / Enterprise support issues. Once your reported issues are resolved, we will update you via this forum thread.

Thanks & Regards,

Hi,

Thanks for getting back to me, I look forward to a solution.

Kind regards

Andy

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-35069;SLIDESNET-35068) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan