We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Getting Aspose.BarCode for SSRS 2012 to work in Visual Studio 2012

We currently use Aspose 4.8 for SSRS 2005. We are upgrading to SSRS 2012 using Visual Studio 2012. We do not have Visual Studio 2008 or Visual Studio 2010. I have installed Aspose 6.2, however I cannot add it to the toolbox. I believe this might be a known issue with Visual Studio 2012 so I tried loading an rdl with the 4.8 barcode on it hoping it would recognize it, but it does not. I need a way to use 6.2 in Visual Studio 2012. It does not matter if it is in the toolbox if I can just get it on one report I can copy the object from one report to another as a temporary work around. Does anyone have a suggestion on how to get this working?

Hi

Thank you for contacting support. We have already logged an investigation to check the support of Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services for Visual Studio 2012. We have logged this task as BARCODREP-33140 in our issue tracking system. We’ll keep you informed regarding any available updates. We’re sorry for the inconvenience you faced.

Second, please share environment details where it fails, i.e. Operating System (edition, 32 or 64 bit, language), Visual Studio (edition, build id etc) and error screenshot. We need to be more specific. We’ll investigate this issue at our end and guide you accordingly.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as BARCODREP-33140) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.