Getting Cell Value as #VALUE

Hi Team,

At cell level we have a formula something like.

=IF(P18="","",ROUND((100+P18)/100,3))

and P18 cell has a value = +18

when we are doing the workbook.calculateFormula(true);

After calculating the formula we are saving the workbook and while reading the output sheet we are getting the #Value for cell xx where the above formula is set.

Can you please help us out to resolve this issue.

Thanks,

AsposeEvaluation.

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells.

Please download and use the latest version: Aspose.Cells for Java (Latest Version) it works fine.

We have tested this issue with the following code and it generated the pdf with correct A1 value i.e 1.8.

I have attached the source xlsx file used in this code and output pdf generated by it for your reference.

If your issue still occurs with the latest version, then please provide us your sample xls/xlsx file replicating this issue. We will look into it and help you asap.

Java

String filePath = “F:\Shak-Data-RW\Downloads\source.xlsx”;

Workbook workbook = new Workbook(filePath);

workbook.calculateFormula();

workbook.save(filePath + “.outj.pdf”);

Hi Team,

I verified with the latest version as well, still we are facing the same issue.

Sheet are related to the biz. Can you please let us know can we resolve this issue.

As we are facing this issue in 3-4 sheets.

Thanks,

Gurdeep

Just wanted to add-on more points on issue which we are facing it.

1. Cell which has that formula has been referred into another cell that too have another formula.

2. Here we are using the workbook Excel 97-2003 Workbook which has xls extenstion.

Thanks,

AsposeEvaluation

Just want to add-on one more finding.

1. This issue is coming when cell has the value +x (x: Any Number).

Please let us know how to resolve it.

Thanks,

Gurdeep

Hi Gurdeep,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells.

It is difficult for us to reproduce this issue without your sample source xls/xlsx file. Kindly provide us your sample source xls/xlsx file containing your formulas which are not being evaluated so that we could investigate this issue and log it in our database for a fix.