Getting Real Mailrecepien Parsing PR_TRANSPORT_MESSAGE_HEADERS

Hi

we have an component which connects to exchange server (2010)

Now we have a problemwhen a mailbox has to mailadresses.
When a mail is sent to one of those mailadresses the managed ews only returns the primary mailadress not necessarly the adress the mail was really sent to.

as described here
[E2010] [EWS] [C#]: How to get the actual SMTP address that an email was sent to internally?
and here
Exchange Web Services (EWS) API "To" header for alias - Stack Overflow

we would have to parse the TransportMEssage Headers.

Can there Aspose.Email be of any help ?
Or is there a way to read the mail with aspose to get the correct recepient?
Or is there any other possibility to found out the user to which a message was really sent?

Hope to hear soon of you !
Boas

Hi Boas,

Thank you for using Aspose.Email.

I am afraid I coudln’t find any such information mentioned in our documentation, and need a little time to investigate this situation. In the meanwhile, I would request you to please give it a try using the Aspose.Email for .NET ExchangeWebServiceClient and see if it returns you the correct recipient address? You can refer to our online guide, Programming with Exchange , for getting started with EWS examples.

Hi Boas,

I was unable to find out some exact information that could be helpful in this regard and I doubt this is not supported at present by Aspose.Email. I have sought development team’s help in this regard by logging your provided details in our issue tracking system as NETWORKNET-33584. As soon as there is information about this, I will update you via this thread here.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan