I have an issue with retrieving child nodes when working with SDTs.
This is not an acceptable response. I have requested that this case gets escalated to your management team. Could you please direct me to the management team so I can discuss our needs and why we need this issue be fixed soon?
Please have your management team contact me Roya Azimi firstname.lastname@example.org. My phone number is 925-251-2237. I am the Director of Product Management for our CPQ solution.
- Block-level - Among paragraphs and tables, as a child of a Body, HeaderFooter, Comment, Footnote or a Shape node.
- Row-level - Among rows in a table, as a child of a Table node.
- Cell-level - Among cells in a table row, as a child of a Row node.
- Inline-level - Among inline content inside, as a child of a Paragraph.
- Nested inside another StructuredDocumentTag.
Please check the attached word document (ProblematicDocument_Valid.docx) and DOM image. The StructuredDocumentTag is under Body node of Section. Your document should not contain section break inside StructuredDocumentTag. Please insert section break in your document as shown in ProblematicDocument_Valid.docx. Hope this clears the detail of issue.
It is to inform you that we have added read only properties for content control that contains the section break. You can find the detail of these properties from here:
Please use following code example to get the title of content controls. Hope this helps you.
var doc = new Document(MyDir + "my_sample.docx"); foreach (StructuredDocumentTagRangeStart tag in doc.GetChildNodes(NodeType.StructuredDocumentTagRangeStart, true)) Console.WriteLine(tag.Title); foreach (StructuredDocumentTag tag in doc.GetChildNodes(NodeType.StructuredDocumentTag, true)) Console.WriteLine(tag.Title);