Getting some popup messages in xlsx file opening

hi

we are getting some pop up messages in xlsx file opening.

if we saved to the disk and open it then we did not get any pop ups.

our server deetails:

server: oracle applications 11i -BC4j
Oracle applications R12-OC4J.

please find the attached file.

please give the some solutions to this.
we are getting this on in oracle applications only.

Thanks & Regards

Ranjith

Hi Ranjith,

I am getting a message from Excel 2010 to recover contents of your provided workbook [Snapshot attached]. Can you please share how you have created this file? If it is generated/manipulated through Aspose.Cells API then please also share the source code used for it’s creation/manipulation. We will look into it to find the cause of this message. Thankyou

My System Information:
Windows 7 64bit
Office 2010 64bit

hi

please find the attachments.

Thanks & Regards

Ranjith.

Hi,

Thank you for providing us your project and sample files. I have logged an Investigative Ticket for your issue under ID CELLSJAVA-27221. We will soon get back to you on this.

hi

Any update on this?

Thanks & Regards
Ranjith.

Hi,

I am afraid this issue is still unresolved.

I have requested an update from development team. We will let you know you asap.

Hi,

I am afraid we cannot test your code directly because we do not have the same test environment for database and data. But I think it is most possible that this issue is same with some other issues you reported, such as the issue at <a href=". When using servlet for the same code, or save the file instead of opening it in browser, all works fine. To solve such kind of issues, I am afraid you have to make further investigation for the jsp with oc4j server to make them be compatible. Or, please try to use servlet instead of jsp pages for your business.