Getting The directory name is invalid using Aspose.Pdf.Kit.PdfFileEditor

I am experiencing an issue in our production environment. The code works fine in my other environments. I ran IntelliTrace Collector and it is showing an internal exception when calling the Concatenate() method on PdfFileEditor class instance. I have attached screen shots of the IntellTrace log. The version of the assembly is 4.4.0.0

MemoryStream pdfStream;

using (pdfStream = new MemoryStream())

{

Aspose.Pdf.Kit.PdfFileEditor pdfEditor = new APK.PdfFileEditor();

pdfEditor.Concatenate(inputStreams.ToArray(), pdfStream);

}

Hi Smita,

Thanks for using our products.

In order release versions of Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET, there has been an issue of leaving behind the temporary files in the windows temp folder or in the users temp folder, however we did not receive any complaints in recent release version. From your problem description, it seems like an error is occurring when accessing the Temp directory or the problem is occurring when trying to create a temporary file. Can you please try using the latest release version and in case the problem still persists, can you please share some sample application along with resource files so that we can test the scenario at our end.

We are really sorry for this inconvenience.

PS, Please note that since July-2011, Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET has been discontinued as separate product and all its classes and enumerations have been merged into Aspose.Pdf.Facades namespace of Aspose.Pdf for .NET. Please visit the following links for information on