Getting worksheet of the chart

Hi,

I have a com.aspose.cells.Chart object, from where I want to get the worksheet in which the chart is contained. Similar to getWorksheet() in com.aspose.cells.Range.

I could not see any equivalent API in Chart. Kindly let me know how should I achieve this.

Thanks,
Neeraj

Hi Neeraj,

Thank you for contacting Aspose support.

Unfortunately, the current implementation of Aspose.Cells for Java API does not provide any means to retrieve the Worksheet instance in which a particular Chart is contained. We have logged a formal request for the core development team to look further into this matter, and to analyze the feasibility of the requested enhancement. The ticket Id for your future reference is CELLSJAVA-41019.

Please spare us little time to analyze the request. In the meanwhile, if we could find a workaround for the said situation, we will let you know here.

Hi Neeraj,

Thanks for using Aspose.Cells.

We have added the Chart.getWorksheet() property for your needs.

Please download and use the latest version: Aspose.Cells
for Java v8.2.1.2
and let us know your feedback.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSJAVA-41019) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

Thanks. I have verified getWorksheet() method is there in the Aspose Cells 8.3.0

Thanks,
Neeraj

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.

Good to know that it figures out your issue now, we have closed your ticket. Feel free to write back if you have further comments or questions, we will be happy to assist you soon.

Thank you.