Gif conversion into PNG using Aspose.Imaging for .NET

Hello, the conversion of a gif file into png (or pdf) creates a strange final image
(see attached original sample gif and a png + pdf conversion)
gif.zip (98.5 KB)

we can’t tell you when, but previous aspose.imaging dll (3.x maybe) was not affected by this bug (our code is unchanged from years)

here is our code:
Aspose.Imaging.ImageOptions.PngOptions OptionsIM = new Aspose.Imaging.ImageOptions.PngOptions();
OptionsIM.ColorType = Aspose.Imaging.FileFormats.Png.PngColorType.TruecolorWithAlpha;
// OptionsIM.TransparentColor = new Aspose.Imaging.TransparentColorSetting(Aspose.Imaging.Color.Transparent);
Aspose.Imaging.ResolutionSetting oResIM = new Aspose.Imaging.ResolutionSetting(Convert.ToDouble(m_iResolution), Convert.ToDouble(m_iResolution));
OptionsIM.ResolutionSettings = oResIM;
((Aspose.Imaging.Image)m_oDocument).Save(_oOutputStream, OptionsIM);

@BooleServer,

I have worked with the source file shared by you and have been able to observe the issue. An issue with ID IMAGINGNET-2545 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be fixed. We will share good news with you soon.

please share us some news about it and a bugfix date.
thanks

@BooleServer,

At present the issue is still unresolved. We will share the good news with you as soon as the issue will be fixed.

Please share us some news about IMAGINGNET-2545
We didn’t receive any notice from October 2017!

@BooleServer,

I have observed your comments. I have shared code snippet with you. This will help you to achieve your requirements. I also like to inform this piece of code is working fine on our end. Please share feedback with us if there is still an issue.

string path = @“transbugs.gif”;
using (Image m_oDocument = Image.Load(path))
{
int m_iResolution = 98;
Aspose.Imaging.ImageOptions.PngOptions OptionsIM = new Aspose.Imaging.ImageOptions.PngOptions();
OptionsIM.ColorType = Aspose.Imaging.FileFormats.Png.PngColorType.TruecolorWithAlpha;
Aspose.Imaging.ResolutionSetting oResIM = new Aspose.Imaging.ResolutionSetting(Convert.ToDouble(m_iResolution), Convert.ToDouble(m_iResolution));
OptionsIM.ResolutionSettings = oResIM;
((Aspose.Imaging.Image)m_oDocument).Save(path + “.png”, OptionsIM);
}