Gif to Pdf Issue

I am having an issue to convert gif document to pdf. The gif is seen ok but pdf is blank.

Attached documents with original gif and pdf for your reference.
TESTBATCH.zip (6.5 KB)

thanks
Kevin

@ksheng

Can you please share the working sample code reproducing the issue.

BufferedImage readImage = null;

try {

readImage = ImageIO.read(new File(data.getCachedFileName()));

var h = readImage.getHeight();

var w = readImage.getWidth();

var doc = new Document();

Page page = doc.getPages().add();

com.aspose.pdf.Image image = new Image();

image.setFile(data.getCachedFileName());

page.getPageInfo().setHeight(h);

page.getPageInfo().setWidth(w);

page.getPageInfo().getMargin().setBottom(0);

page.getPageInfo().getMargin().setTop(0);

page.getPageInfo().getMargin().setRight(0);

page.getPageInfo().getMargin().setLeft(0);

page.getParagraphs().add(image);

doc.save(outputPdfLocation());

} catch (Exception e) {

exceptionHandling(e, "image to Pdf ");

}

@ksheng

This issue is related to Aspose.PDF and I am moving this thread to concerned forum where our respective support team will assist you further in this regard.

@ksheng

We were able to notice that the output PDF contains only black image in it while testing the scenario with Aspose.PDF for Java 21.3. Therefore, an issue as PDFJAVA-40301 has been logged in our issue tracking system for further investigation. We will look into its details and keep you posted with the status of its correction. Please be patient and spare us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi @asad.ali I am anxious to know if there is any solution to this particular problem.

This is one tricky problem i am facing and i want to get this problem addressed asap if possible at all.

thanks,
Kevin

@ksheng

The concerned issue is blocked owing to internal API limitation. After investigation, an internal task has been added for rectifying the issue in Aspose.PDF for .NET and then later it shall be ported to Aspose.PDF for Java as well. We request for your patience in this regard till the time the issue gets resolved.

Thank you @mudassir.fayyaz

That’s a great news!

@mudassir.fayyaz Any progress or updates?

@ksheng

I have verified from our issue tracking system and regret to share that at present the issue is unresolved. We request for your patience and will share the good news with you as soon as it will be fixed.

Not sure if this will be resolved. @mudassir.fayyaz Any idea or suggestions? We do have prod license. Will that help expediate the fix if a license is provided?

@ksheng

Please note that the issues are resolved on a first come first serve basis under free support model unlike the priority support mode where issues have high priority and are resolved on an urgent basis. Nevertheless, we will further look into the details of the ticket as per your concerns and will share updates with you as soon as we have some. Please spare us some time.