Google Map

Hi,

We are using a div for Google map. When I am using doc.addimageurl(http://…) then its not showing google map on generated pdf. but when we place that url on browser then it displays google map.

Could you please suggest me where we are missing something.

Thanks

Hi Vikram,

Thanks for using our products.

Can you please share which product you are using ? I am afraid I am unable to find any method with name AddimageUrl(...) in Aspose.Pdf API.

Are you using AddImageUrl(...) method of ABCPdf product developed by WebSuperGoo ?

Oops You are correct I am using abcpdf5 for this method. But I want to get the same functionality from aspose.pdf.dll(3.9.0.0)..<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Can I get the same output?

Hi Vikram,

Thanks for sharing the details.

Aspose.Pdf for .NET supports the capability to convert HTML pages into PDF format however, when I have tried converting http://maps.google.com/ into PDF using Aspose.Pdf for .NET 5.2.1 (available for download over this link), I am getting an error message. For the sake of correction, I have logged this issue as PDFNET-27084 in our issue tracking system. We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you updated on the status of correction. We are really sorry for this inconvenience.

The HTML to PDF conversion feature does not support complex controls however, it has an edge over other competitors that the resultant PDF will render HTML controls (List, Button, TextArea etc) as a control rather than just displaying their images. You may try visiting the following link for more information on HTML to PDF using InLineHTML.

Hi Vikram,

Thanks for your patience.

We have further investigated this issue and have found that Google Maps page contains dynamic java script contents and I am sorry to inform you that currently Aspose.Pdf for .NET does not support dynamic Java Script (only static html markup content). However as a workaround, please try using Simplified Static Google Maps as specified in following example.

[C#]

// Instantiate an object PDF class
Pdf pdf = new Pdf();
// add the section to PDF document sections collection
Aspose.Pdf.Section section = pdf.Sections.Add();

//Create text paragraphs containing HTML text
Aspose.Pdf.Text text2 = new Aspose.Pdf.Text("");

// enable the property to display HTML contents within their own formatting
text2.IsHtmlTagSupported = true;
// Add the text object containing HTML contents to PD Sections
section.Paragraphs.Add(text2);
//Save resultant PDF
pdf.Save("d:/pdftest/GoogleMaps.pdf");

In the event of any further query, please feel free to contact. We apologize for your inconvenience.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 27084 ) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.