Got error when exporting my report to any of the formats Aspose.slides provides

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 17670) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(1)

I DL the 3.5 version and got a different error this time on a clean install or RS

Exception Details: Microsoft.Reporting.WebForms.ReportServerException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[ReportServerException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.]

[ReportServerException: An error occurred during rendering of the report.]

[ReportServerException: An error occurred during rendering of the report. (rrRenderingError)]
Microsoft.Reporting.WebForms.ServerReport.ServerUrlRequest(Boolean isAbortable, String url, Stream outputStream, String& mimeType, String& fileNameExtension) +558
Microsoft.Reporting.WebForms.ServerReport.InternalRender(Boolean isAbortable, String format, String deviceInfo, NameValueCollection urlAccessParameters, Stream reportStream, String& mimeType, String& fileNameExtension) +1040
Microsoft.Reporting.WebForms.ServerReport.Render(String format, String deviceInfo, NameValueCollection urlAccessParameters, Stream reportStream, String& mimeType, String& fileNameExtension) +28
Microsoft.Reporting.WebForms.ServerModeSession.RenderReport(String format, Boolean allowInternalRenderers, String deviceInfo, NameValueCollection additionalParams, Boolean cacheSecondaryStreamsForHtml, String& mimeType, String& fileExtension) +85
Microsoft.Reporting.WebForms.ExportOperation.PerformOperation(NameValueCollection urlQuery, HttpResponse response) +151
Microsoft.Reporting.WebForms.HttpHandler.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) +183
System.Web.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +181
System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +75

I mis typed i DL the 3.6 version… is there some setup thing that i missed?

Dear Les,

I regret to inform you that there have been some problems reported for support of SQL Server 2008 R2 in Aspose.Slides for Reprting Services 3.6.0. Our development team is investigating the issue and soon we will share the information with you when the issue is resolved. It will be really appreciable, if you can please kindly share the test RDL file along with generated TIFF image for necessary investigation.

Thanks and Regards,

Dear Les,

We are greatly sorry for the inconvenience.

There were some issues related to SQL Server 2008 R2 support reported in the product release Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services 3.6.0. Our development team has resolved the raised issues. We have uploaded the fresh product version. Please proceed to this download section link for downloading the latest updated release of Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services 3.6.0. Please share your feedback with us for further product improvement.

Thanks and Regards,