Got exception while trying to run code at work

I am getting this exception when I utilize any valid recipient personal email address. This happens when running the code at work. Any Ideas?

Please see attached file

Hi Luis,

Can you please share your sample code with us that you raises the mentioned exception? Please also share your environment details such as operating system, .NET Framework and Visual Studio installed. We have tested sending out emails using SmtpClient and it works fine at our end without any issue using the latest version of Aspose.Email for .NET 5.9.0.

This is reading the database… Could you tell me what the exception meas in the mean time?

Hi Luis,

The details of the exception are limited to the product team. We first report the issue at our end and if succeeded, the issue is reported to product team for further investigation and analysis. Can you please share if there is some antivirus or firewall installed that could be stopping your application to send out emails? Also, please try it on another PC and share your feedback with us if you get success or not. Please share the complete environment details with us as requested above.

Hi Luis,

I would also request you to please provide us with the Smtp log when this error occurs? Please make sure that you are using the latest version of the API while running the test. Please also share the server information with us that you are trying to connect and how often you get this problem at your end.

Please share the complete environment details with us as requested above.