GoToRemoteAction/GoToAction destination encoding issue

Hi
I’ve a PDF document with hundreds of GoToRemoteAction annotations.
When I execute this code (Aspose.Pdf 19.5)

foreach (string s in pdfDocument.NamedDestinations.Names)
{
Console.WriteLine(s);
}
it will return the names with the correct encoding and french accents For example:
CA002-Resi9-Mono.indd:CA002-A2-Branchement à puissance limitée:67

Now, when I browse all the annotations in the document

AnnotationSelector selector = new AnnotationSelector(new LinkAnnotation(pdfDocument.Pages[i], Aspose.Pdf.Rectangle.Trivial));
pdfDocument.Pages[i].Accept(selector);
var list = selector.Selected;
foreach (var annot in list)
{
LinkAnnotation linkannot = (LinkAnnotation)annot;
string action = linkannot.Action.GetType().Name;
/* some othe code, not important for the test */
string destName = (linkannot.Action as Aspose.Pdf.Annotations.GoToRemoteAction).Destination.ToString();
Console.WriteLine("destName: " + destName);
}

It will return
CA002-Resi9-Mono.indd:CA002-A2-Branchement ? puissance limit?e:67

The accents are replaced with “?”

Am I missing something? Is is a bug.

Regards

@alert.hyperobjects.f

Thank you for contacting support.

Would you please share your source PDF document so that we may try to reproduce and investigate it in our environment.

11669-CatalogueSE2019_Chapitre_A.pdf (5.7 MB)

Hello, here is the file.
Thank you

@alert.hyperobjects.f

Thank you for sharing requested data.

We have logged a ticket with ID PDFNET-46401 in our issue management system for further investigation and resolution. The ticket ID has been linked with this thread so that you will receive notification as soon as the ticket is resolved.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Hello, sorry to bother you but do you have any news about this topic? It is getting very urgent for us.
Thanks

@alert.hyperobjects.f

Please note that the issue has been logged under free support model and will be investigated on first come first serve basis. Therefore, it may take some months to resolve. As soon as we have some definite updates or ETA regarding ticket resolution, we will let you know.

However, we also offer Paid Support, where issues are used to be investigated with higher priority. In case your reported issue is a blocker, you may please consider subscribing for Paid Support. For further information, please visit Paid Support FAQs.

Any news here? I see frequently encoding issues but unfortunately no progress :frowning:

@dr_oli

We are afraid it has not been scheduled yet owing to previously logged and critical tickets. We will be sharing our findings here as soon as some significant update will be available in this regard. We are thankful for the patience.