Gradient bacground for Shape

Hi,

I can not find in the current version (Aspose.Word 5.1) the ability to support gradient background for Shape. Could you please advice any way to do this? Or do you have any plan to implement this feature?

Thanks,
Thuc

Hi
Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately this feature is not supported yet. I have created new issue #5280 in our defect database. I will notify you as soon as it is done.
Best regards.

Is there any update on this issue? I am trying to change the contents of the fill on my image. If I can change the fill in any round about way, I’d like to hear how please. Thank you.

Hi James,

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, this issue is still unresolved. This issue has been postponed till a later date. This is taking so long, because there are a lot of other important issues we have to work on. We will inform you as soon as it’s resolved.

Best Regards,

Hello,

Is there any chance that this feature will be supported soon? We are running into this issue as well.

Regards, Niels

O3Spaces B.V.

Hi Niels,

Thanks for your inquiry.

Unfortunately, WORDSNET-1697 is still unresolved and there is no further news about this issue. This issue has been postponed for now. We will inform you as soon as this feature is supported. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-1697) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 21.11 update also available on NuGet.