Gradient background

Hi.
I have word document with Gradient background(Page layout > Page color > Fill Effect)
and after converting to html, background is not gradient. Could you help me?

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please note that Aspose.Words tries to mimic the same behaviour as MS Word do. Upon processing HTML, some features of HTML might be lost. You can find a list of limitations upon HTML exporting/importing here:

Moreover, only solid background is exported. Exported as style=“background:xxx” on each tag. There are plans to export background shape as style-background.

I have logged this feature request (export gradient background) as WORDSNET-8185 in our issue tracking system. You will be notified via this forum thread once this feature is available.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-8185) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan