Graph labels overlap in excel to PDF conversion

Hi, I’m using Aspose.Cells to convert an Excel file to PDF and I’m seeing the graph labels in the Aspose-generated PDF are overlapping but they are not overlapping in the input Excel file. Here is a screenshot of the overlapping area in the PDF output with Excel input next to it for comparison: Screenshot_29.png (40.5 KB). I also tested the PDF conversion using Excel and don’t see any overlap. Is there anyway to get this result using Aspose conversion?

Attached files:

@sdonapati
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): CELLSNET-53349

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

Hi @sdonapati
We have optimized the problem of overlapping labels, and the result is as shown in the picture, which will take effect in the next version(23.7).
20230613.png (8.6 KB)

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-53349) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by johnson.shi