Graphic shown shifted after export

When I try to export this graphic from an VSDX file to an SVG the grafic gets shifted.

Before:
original.jpg (33.1 KB)

After Export:
after_export.jpg (19.0 KB)

Example project:
ExampleAsposeDiagramRequest10.zip (2.7 MB)

@tkohlmeyer

We were able to replicate the issue in our environment and have logged it as DIAGRAMNET-52094 in our issue tracking system. We will further look into its details and keep you posted with the status of its correction. Please be patient and spare us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

@tkohlmeyer
Please try the latest fix 21.7.3.
Thanks.
(https://forum.aspose.com/uploads/default/53380)

@philip.zhou
It works with the fix now. Thanks! When will it be released in the Nuget packages?

The issues you have found earlier (filed as DIAGRAMNET-52094) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by philip.zhou

@philip.zhou
The problem is still there. I saw that we have set 2 SVGSaveOptions that can’t be disabled in our project. The SaveOptions that we need are
SVGFitToViewPort = true
EmfRenderSetting = EmfRenderSetting.EmfPlusPrefer

Here is an example from our project:

ExampleAsposeDiagramRequest10.zip (2.7 MB)

@tkohlmeyer

We have logged another issue as DIAGRAMNET-52258 in our issue management system. We will further investigate it and let you know as soon as it is rectified. Please be patient and spare us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

@tkohlmeyer
Please try the latest fix 21.9.3.
This issue should be fixed in this hotfix.
Thanks.Aspose.Diagram21.9.3.zip (4.5 MB)

@philip.zhou

It works now. Thanks!

Can you tell me when you release the update in the Nuget packages for Visual Studio?

@tkohlmeyer

The next update of API would be released next month i.e. October 2021. As soon as the 21.10 version of the API is published to NuGet, you will receive a notification.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as DIAGRAMNET-52258) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by philip.zhou