Grey coloured text disappears

Hi.
I’m trialing Aspose Words for .NET to convert word documents to tiff and quite often grey coloured text or images disappear from the generated tiff using the ccitt3/4 compression. I can see it if I save it as lzw compression, but this generates a colour tiff and my fax platform doesn’t support it. Is there anything I can configure to try to get lighter coloured objects showing up?

dstDoc = New Aspose.Words.Document(strFile)
optRendering = New Aspose.Words.Rendering.ImageOptions
optRendering.TiffCompression = Aspose.Words.Rendering.TiffCompression.Ccitt3
optRendering.Resolution = 200
dstDoc.SaveToImage(0, dstDoc.PageCount, strOutputFile, optRendering)

Thanks

Hi

Thanks for your inquiry. Please attach your sample document here for testing. I will check the issue and provide you more information.
Best regards.

Here’s a basic sample file. The first line shows up when converting to ccitt3. The second line doesn’t.
After a little research what I think I am looking for is a dithering effect rather than just looking at each pixel to decide if it needs to be black or white.
Thanks

Hi

Thank you for additional information. I managed to reproduce the problem on my side. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as it is fixed.
Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 10465) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.