Grid desk top issue

Hi,

I am using Aspose grid desk top version 2.6.1.2000 to view the excel documents in my .net application. But the grid desk top is not displaying the charts and colored texts properly. I have attached the excel documents and the error screen shot. Charts in the "PLOT aTB startracker cold" excel document is not displaying in Grid desk top control. If I load "Multiplayer_Patch_TestPass" excel document, the text color (Pass/Fail column text color is displaying black instead of green) and the word pass also not displaying all the letters. It is displaying only "pas" letters.

Please check and update me what is the issue and how to fix this issue in my application.

Thanks,

Dhivya

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Hi,

Please provide us a simple sample C# project replicating your problems and attach here. We will investigate this issue and update you asap.

Hi,

Please find the attached sample C# application to replicate the issue.

Thanks,

Dhivya

Hi,

Thanks for reporting and providing us your source files and project replicating the problem.

We have logged this issue. We will investigate it and fix it asap and let you know.

This issue has been logged in as CELLSNET-31051.

Hi,

We have fixed this bug. Please download: Aspose.Cells for GridDesktop v2.6.3.2001

Please change your file “ PLOT aTB startracker cold.xls” to xlsx format, then the shape will display

Hi mshakeel.faiz,

Thank you for fixing this issue. But still i am not getting green text color for "pass" word in "Multiplayer_Patch_TestPass" excel document. "Multiplayer_Patch_TestPass" excel document, the text color Pass/Fail column text color is displaying black instead of green in grid desk top.

Regards,

Dhivya

Hi,

Yes, we noticed the issue for your second file. It might be a limitation currently and those drop downs are not displaying while loading the file to GridDesktop, we will look into it soon.

Thank you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 31051) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

Still I am facing the same issue with the Aspose.Cells.GridDeskTop.dll version 2.6.4.2000.

Hi,

Well, there is still a limitation currently and those drop downs in the files are not displaying while loading the file to GridDesktop, your issue is reopened and we may look into it soon.

Thank you.