GRID - Problem with icon buttons on load

I am using Visual Studio 2005 with Aspose.Grid 1.9.4.0. When I start the application the double arrows, check mark and disc icons will not show. I also cannot input data into the grid.

I have tried using a variety of the code samples in your web site. I have also run an application with no code at all, just the grid on the page. In every case, the grid could not be edited and the icons were not visible.

I have deleted the DOCTYPE line in the HTML. I have also set the Xhtmlmode to False.

What else do I need to look for or change to be able to edit the grid?

I would greatly appreciate any information that you could send me.

Hi,

Thanks for providing us details

Well, I think you are using file system webapplication and may find the issue you have mentioned. Aspose.Grid.Web works abs. fine in HTTP mode, It might have some problems with File System mode in some of its older versions. So, you should use HTTP project instead of file system type. I think you may also try some new versions of the product too.

If the problem is still there, please post your sample project here, we will check it soon.

Thank you.

Amjad,

You lost me. I'm not sure what you mean by "using HTTP Project rather than file system type." Let me know how to make that change.

I have also tried using the 2.0 version and I get the same results... Icons do not show and I cannot edit the cells in the grid.

Thanks,

Skip Webb

Hi,

May the attached screenshot help you how to create a HTTP web project.

Thank you.

Hello.

Your suggestion solved my problem. Thank you very much!

rwebb2