Grid Web in Update Panel

I have downloaded the latest version of Cells, and am using the GridWeb in my asp.net 2.0 web application.

The GridWeb is, and must be, in an update panel. however, the right click menu is appearing on the main page in the corner, instead of in a popup. problem remains even if i change the xhtmlmode value.

Kindly treat as urgent

This message was posted using Aspose.Live 2 Forum

Hi,

Do you use MS Ajax extensions? Please use GridWeb.EnableAJAX to set it to true. By the way, which browser you are using?

Thank you.

Yes we are using MS AJAX Extensions.

I had not enabled that property. By enabling it, things improved a bit because, for example, the arrow in drop down list validation on cells was not even appearing before. However, the problem still remains, because the context menu (and now also the drop down list options) appear at the bottom of my page instead of in a popup...

Using IE7 browser

Hi,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thank you for considering Aspose.

We will not recommend using GridWeb within MS Ajax UpdatePanel. Please move the GridWeb control outside the UpdatePanel and only use EnableAjax = true as it will provide you the partial postback feature (as MS Ajax UpdatePanel). If you still face any problem, please create a sample application to reproduce the issue and post it here, we will check it soon.

Thank You & Best Regards,