GridDesktop 9.0.0 : delete hyperlink cell crash

Hello,

When deleting a cell with Hyperlink,application crash with System.NullReferenceException.

Steps :
1-Open a blank sheet
2-Put text into a cell
3-Add hyperlink to that cell
4-Suppress the cell (Suppr key)->Crash

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells.

I am unable to replicate this issue, probably I am unable to understand your last step. Please clarify it more. If you could provide some screenshots, it will also be helpful. I have tried Windows Key which I think is Super Key but it is not crashing.

4-Suppress the cell (Suppr key)->Crash

Press the suppress key ‘Suppr’ :

Suppr Key Image

Hi,

Thanks for using Aspose.Cells for GridDesktop.

We have logged this issue in our database for investigation. We will look into it and fix this issue. Once the issue is resolved or we have some other update for you, we will let you know. We may also ask you to provide a video replicating the issue for our better help.

This issue has been logged as

• CELLSNET-44777 - Deleting hyperlink cell crashes GridDesktop

Hi again,

Please try the latest version of Aspose.Cells.GridDesktop 9.0.9 against the problem logged earlier as CELLSNET-44777. Please be kind enough to share your feedback so we could update the ticket's status accordingly.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-44777) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.