We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

GridDesktop and PageSetup

Hi,

I found that GridDesktop do not saves page setup.
I have a template with PageSetup.
After I did import and export in GridDesktop with my template, all my settings (like orientation, margins, headers) disappears.
Sample in attachment.

Regards Alex.
Hi,

Thanks for the sample project.

I am afraid, currently, GridDestop does not preserve PageSetup attributes/options in loading/saving the Excel files. I have logged a ticket for your feature request into our tracking system with an id: CELLSNET-31185. We will look into it soon.

Thank you.

We have just order Aspose .Cell component and we encounter the same problem. When we load an existing Excel file in Griddesktop, we lose the landscape orientation property. I’ve just download the last release (7.1.0.0) and the problem still exist.
Is there any release note for the differents versions.

Regards Pascal.

Hi,

I am afraid, currently, GridDestop does not preserve PageSetup attributes/options in loading/saving the Excel files. We have already logged a ticket for it as new feature request into our tracking system with an id: 31185 (Gemini Issue) into our database. Once we have any update on it, we will let you know here.

Thank you.

Hi,

Is there any way to set manually the orientation in GridDesktop worksheet ?

Hi,

I am afraid, currently, there is not, if we find any way, we will let you know here.

Thank you.