We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

GridDesktop - possition oh horizontal scrollbar

In GridDesktop the tabbar and horizontal scrollbar are by default splitted equally in the window. I can change this behaviour in the GUI, but how can I do the same thing in c#?

Hi,

Do you mean you need to extend/ stretch the horizontal scrollbar to show/ hide certain/unwanted sheets in the sheet tab bar, could you give us more details and provide some screen shots for your requirements, so we could log your requirements into our database to support it soon.

Thank you.

Screen Snapshot attached.

Hi Bent,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for GridDesktop.

It is a New Feature. We have therefore logged a New Feature request in our database to support this issue. In case, the feature is already available, we will provide you a sample code to let you know how to achieve this functionality through C# code.

Please spare us some time. We will investigate it and update you asap.

This issue has been logged as

• CELLSNET-43106 - Change the position of Horizontal Scrollbar with respect to Tabbar through code

Hi Bent,

Thanks for using Aspose.Cells for GridDesktop.

We have added a new property SheetTabWidth to support this feature.

///
/// Sets /Gets width of Sheet Tab.
///
public int SheetTabWidth

The default SheetTabWidth is 400, try and set it to different values to see what happens.

We will send you new fix soon. Once, it is available for you, we will let you know by positing in this thread.

Is also possible to have an event handler telling when this parameter change in the GUI?

Hi Bent,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for GridDesktop.

I have added your comment in our database against this issue. We will evaluate it and add the event handler. In case, we will require further information from your end, we will ask you. Once, there is some update for you, we will let you know asap.

Hi Bent,

Thanks for using Aspose.Cells for GridDesktop.

We have looked into your issue. We don’t think it is suitalbe to add this kind of event notification. The SheetTabWidth will not change automatically. Only when user will set SheetTabWidth, its value will change.

Hi,

Please try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells.GridDesktop v8.2.2.1 (attached), it adds the new attribute to support the feature for the ticket CELLSNET-43106.<o:p></o:p>

Thank you.

Thank you very much.
That solved my problem

Brgds

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.

Good to know that your issue is resolved by the new fix, we have closed your ticket now. Feel free to contact us any time if you need further help or have some other issue or queries, we will be happy to assist you soon.

Thank you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-43106) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.