GridWeb adjust columns size to window

Hi,

We are upgrading from an old version of Aspose.Cells.GridWeb (version 2.7.5) to the current version (20.4.3).
In the old version the columns width is automatically adjusted to the window size. However, I could not find a way to do the same in the new version. Is it possible?

With same properties in the old version shows:
image.png (3.2 KB)

And the new version shows:
image.png (2.4 KB)

If I use the property ‘ViewTableStyle-Width=“100%”’ in the new version, the columns adjust on the VisualStudio Designer. However in the browser they do not.

Here are sample projects with the current and old version:
Sample project version 2.7.5
Sample project version 20.4.3

Thanks for your support.

@virginia.nascimento,
Thank you for your query. I could not observe the difference in both the applications. Could you please provide us the detailed steps to reproduce the issue?

Hi,

In the older version the cells stretch accompanying the window’s width.
As you can see in the second image, for the same size window, the cells remain with a fixed size.

@virginia.nascimento,
When I run your project with older version of Aspose.Cells, it does not show the expanded columns. In fact both the projects show similar width of columns in the grid. Could you please confirm if you have sent us the right project or not? Also share the environment details including the browser used for viewing this grid.