GridWeb Cell Format Copy Paste

When copying a cell and pasting in another cell I noticed that the cell format isn't copied like it is in Excel(background color, alignment,etc.).

I have attached a printscreen.

Am I doing something wrong or is cell format copy paste not supported?

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for GridWeb.

After initial investigation, we found it is a New Feature. We have logged this issue in our database. We will look into it and implement it. Once the issue is resolved, we will let you know by posting on this thread.

This issue has been logged as CELLSNET-41532.

Hi,

We have added this feature in our latest Gridweb version.Please download and try the latest version: Aspose.Cells.GridWeb.2.7.17.2002 and let us know your feedback.

Hello.

The copy paste functionality is not working.

I have downloaded the new version of GridWeb.I have a javascript error when I right click on a cell and click on Copy. I attached the printscreen:print1.png

When I paste on another cell i receive another javascript error.I attached the printscreen:print2.png

I have attached the test project.

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.

We have added your comments in our database. We will look into these issues and resolve it. Once the issue is resolved or we have some other update for you, we will let you know asap.

Hi,

Please use chrome or firefox ,we will fix the IE problem in upcoming release. Now it can work fine on chrome and firefox.

Hi,

We have fixed the issue and now Cell Format Copy Paste feature can work in IE correctly.

Please download and used the latest version of Aspose.Cells.GridWeb v2.7.17.2003 and let us know your feedback.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-41532) have been fixed in this update.