Gridweb clear cell's back image causes page load with IsPostBack false

Hi,

In Aspose.Cells.GridWeb version 20.4.3, after clearing the background image from a cell, the Page_Load event is fired with IsPostBack false. All data from ViewState is lost and the page is incorrectly reset.
In such a large page like ours this causes a huge problem.

I use the following instructions to clear the image:

GridTableItemStyle st = grid.ActiveSheet.Cells[Row, Column].Style;
            st.BackImageUrl = "";
            st.BackImageAttributes = "";
            grid.ActiveSheet.Cells[Row, Column].Style = st;

Is there another way to do this?

I reproduced the problem in a simple project: Sample Project
Here you can see that after the changes from btnClearImg_Click or grid_CustomCommand events are performed, the Page_Load event fires as if it was the first time the page opens. If the instruction to clear the image (st.BackImageUrl = “”; ) is commented this no longer happens.

I appreciate any help you could provide.
Thanks.

@virginia.nascimento,
We were able to observe the issue but we need to look into it more. We have logged the issue in our database for investigation and for a fix. Once, we will have some news for you, we will update you in this topic.

This issue has been logged as

CELLSNET-47323 – Gridweb clear cell's back image causes page load with IsPostBack false

@virginia.nascimento,

We evaluated your issue in details. It will be ok when you set EnableAJAX=“true”. So, please give it a try and let us know your feedback.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-47323) have been fixed in Aspose.Cells for .NET v20.5. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by Amjad_Sahi