GridWeb Control and dataview in java

hi

is there any component resembling dataview and gridweb of .net cells c# in java cells?

please provide me the details with an example.

thanks

Hi,

Well, I am afraid, there is no such component available at the moment. However, we have a plan to auto-port Aspose.Cells.GridWeb (.NET) control to Java version in future. A ticket is already logged for it with an id “CELLSNET-41184”. Once we have any update on it, we will let you know here.

Thank you.

thanks for the quick reply amjad.

hi amjad

is there any estimated date for this release, so that we can plan our work accordingly.

thanks

Hi,

Well, we have not started working over it yet. Once we have any update on it, we will let you know here.

Anyways, I have also asked the concerned developer if we could share some future eta for it, once we have some eta, we will share it here immediately.

Thank you.

hi

any update on this ?

Thanks

Hi,

I am afraid, the situation is still the same, there is not much progress going on on this feature. It might be due to some other urgent and important/priority tasks on hand we cannot find much time to analyze this feature. As soon as things are going along, we will let you update on it.

Thank you.