GridWeb is slow

almc:
That's because the web.config is set to use windows authentication (this project uses this option by default).
Change the file to use forms authentication. You can use the attached file.
I would never have guessed that in all your programmers, not a single one have ever used this configuration.

Which files you cannot open?
You keep on saying that you can not open my project, and you never tell me why, or what errors you got.
This is taking too long... everyone is getting really worried, everyone except you, I think.

Regards,
Antonio Carvalho
Hi,

Thanks for using Aspose.Cells for GridWeb.

Once more even we hack into your code and get over the authentication, we still can not reach the page of Gridweb,

Please directly provide a page to show your problem, we do not need
database and all of your business logic. Please don’t mix your database
logic.

What we need is just one page which can show the issue of gridweb.

Hi,

You can use the index.html as start page. It’s specified in the web.config, how could you have missed?
I was not able to produce a sample that would show my problem witout all the “database and business logic”. Can you understand me? I’ve told you this several times before. If I had such a project I would have send it, as I have done for other problems!

Please try a bit harder. It can be something simple, that you would figure quickly, but I don’t know.
How can I force my changed acwmain.js to be used? Have you checked?
Why is the loop taking so long? Could it be some strange property? Could it be the freeze panel? Have ate least looked at the code?

Antonio Carvalho

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for GridWeb.

We are afraid, without simple sample project, your issue cannot be diagnosed. Please look into this issue and remove your dependencies and try to provide simple project. We will investigate your issue with simple project and help you asap.

Hello,

Since you cannot use my project (I still cannot understand why), I’ll pass this information to my superiors.
I’m afraid we’re going to need another component to replace yours.

Best regards,
Antonio Carvalho

Hi,

We have also used an older version: 2.7.5.2000 dated 2012-04-12.
Without changing a single line of my code, it performs well.

Regards,
António Carvalho

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for GridWeb.

It is good to know that your issue is resolved with the earlier version. Please use the old version for your needs. For newer version, we are afraid we cannot find the issue unless you provide us some simple sample project.