GridWeb Problem - Some More Issues By Ruben Fazendas

Hi,

Please download and try the latest version:
Aspose.Cells
for GridWeb v2.7.3.2000

and let us know your feedback.

Hello,

It shows no change when changing sheets, or updating cells.

How is the performance on your side? Can you share your system configuration?

Best regards,

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback and testing it with the latest version.

I have added all the provided information by you in our database and also put forward your question to our development team.

We will look into it and review and then we will update you asap.

Hi,

I'd just like to add that we are aware, that the project we've sent you has compilation debug enabled, which can slow down general performance. We have however disabled this feature on our side, and performance is still very poor.

Best regards,

Hello,

Are there any news on this subject?

Best regards,

Hi,

I am afraid, there is no news for you.

It seems, the issue is difficult to sort out. Did you try different machines or System Enviroments? What are the web browsers, you are using? Do you see any performance difference on specific browser?

I have therefore logged your comment and forwarded your issue again. Hopefully, you will hear from us soon.

Hello,

I've tested the example I've sent you in both IE8+ and firefox.

There were no performance differences between them.

Can you replicate the problem?

Does the example I've sent exhibits the problem?

Best regards.

Hi,

I have communicated with the developer regarding your questions, we will update you next week.

Thanks for your patience.

Hello,

Any updates on this subject?

Thanks in advance.

Hello,

Do you have any sugestions on how to speed up the sheet's performance? I'm sorry to persist in this subject, but we are being pressured to release our application, but it is near impossible to work with our app, due to the sheet's poor performance.

Best regards,

Hi,

I have added your comment in our database to bring this issue forward to development team.

However, I think, you should highlight the performance with some metrics. Create two sample applications with two different dlls (older and latest), note down their performance and then post the applications with performance metrics.

Hi,

We have deeply checked the performance question and found that the you are using many many formulas and that caused the problem, currently we have only one way to improve the performance.

Try to change the gridweb id “GridWeb1” to "g” i.e only one character, although it improves a little, we will improve the performance in future.