Gridweb tabs are not working

The gridweb tabs are not working in our Demo enviroment. I am uploading a spreadsheet that has financial information for the fiscal year and when hitting a tab for a different worksheet on the gridweb the tabs don’t postback. The tabs work as intended when in the Visual Studio Development Server. I am not sure what is keeping them from working properly when I push them to an actual IIS server. Any help would be great!

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for GridWeb.

Please provide us your sample project and source files. We will look into your issue and help you asap.

We are trying to evaluate the current version to decide if we are going to purchase Aspose.Total. The issue only comes when I push the software to our Demo enviroment. Are there any checklist that I am not aware of when deploying the gridweb?

Hi,

There is no checklist when deploying the GridWeb. If you could provide us your sample project, then we will be able to evaluate your issue more precisely and help you asap. If we find any problem or bug, we will log it in our database so that it could be fixed at the earliest.

Here is the code I am using to on the gridweb.

-------------------------------------Code Behind-----------------------------------------------------------

protected void Page_Load(object sender, EventArgs e)

{

if (!Page.IsPostBack)

{

AttachmentModel = FinancialsViewModel.GetFinancialsAttachmentModel();

if (AttachmentModel != null)

{

var ms = new MemoryStream(AttachmentModel.FileData.ToArray());

Aspose.Cells.Workbook workbook = new Aspose.Cells.Workbook(ms);

GridWeb1.WebWorksheets.Clear();

GridWeb1.EnablePaging = true;

GridWeb1.PageSize = 75;

GridWeb1.EnableSmartNavigation = false;

GridWeb1.WebWorksheets.ImportExcelFile(ms);

}

}

}

-------------------------------------Markup-------------------------------------------

<asp:UpdatePanel runat="server">

<ContentTemplate>

<acw:GridWeb ID="GridWeb1" runat="server" DisplayCellTip="false" Width="100%" PageSize="75" EnablePaging="True" Height="800px" EditMode="false" XhtmlMode="true" EnableAJAX="true" PresetStyle="Traditional1">

</acw:GridWeb>

</ContentTemplate>

</asp:UpdatePanel>

Hi,

We are unable to run your code.Could you please create a sample runnable application project, zip it and post it here
to reproduce the issue on our end? We will check it at our end and if there is any problem, we will log it in our database for a fix.