GridWeb - User changes data on sheet 1 and click sheet 2 with to check if chart is refresh- Doesn't work Java

Now further i evaluated more

1. Sheet 1 has our data
2. Sheet 2 has chart

My Observation
1. data in sheet 1 changes when we use setValue(3) in servlet or jsp and chart also refresh correctly- Works Fine
2. user data key in sheet 1 and chart on same sheet 1 - Works fine ..chart refresh correctly
3. user changes data on sheet 1 and click sheet 2 with to check if chart is refresh- Doesn't work it has old values. i am expecting the chart should refresh based on user data key in on sheet 1

This message was posted using Email2Forum by Shakeel Faiz. (private)

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells.

We were able to observe this issue. Please see the attached screenshots, sample Excel file as well as sample GridWeb project used to test this issue.

We have logged this issue in our database for investigation and for a fix. Once, there is some news for you, we will let you know asap.

This issue has been logged as

• CELLSJAVA-42320 - Chart does not get updated if it exists in separate sheet

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for GridWeb.

In order to refresh chart, you should add jQuery. Please add jQuery in your JSP page. Here is an example of how to add it.

We are working on to fix the issue of chart not displaying in the other sheet and once, it will be resolved, we will let you know asap.

Post Reference:

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSJAVA-42320) have been fixed in Aspose.Cells for Java 17.6.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.