GridWeb validation issues

I don’t think so. I analized the new acwmain and I noticed that the isUseClientPageHeight was missing. It’s a new feature mentionned here : GridWeb display issue on IE 11 - #40 by shakeel.faiz

Here are the version I’m using in my project :
GridWeb.dll => 18.4.2.0
acwmain.js => v2018.04.10

Could you please update acwmain.js v2018.04.10 in order to fix the issue ?

@lswe,

Thanks for providing us further details.

We will analyze and check if we could provide details on the updated/modified code segments in acwmain.js file.

Once we have any new information or update on it, we will share it with you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-46323) have been fixed in Aspose.Cells for .NET v18.9. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by Amjad_Sahi

Any update for me ?

@lswe,

I am afraid, there is no update on it. Generally, we cannot update older resource files to cope with issues. We recommend our users to try using latest version with latest resource files. Anyways, let us analyze it further if we could provide some details on the updated/modified code segments in acwmaiin.js file.

Once we have any new information, we will share it.

@lswe,

We are pleased to inform you that your issue is sorted out accordingly for your desired needs. Please find attached the fixed acwmain.js file. This is the fixed version based on older 04.10 version.

Let us know your feedback.
acwmain.zip (61.6 KB)

Hi,

Thanks for this however when I click on your link, it says that the page does not exist…

Could you please fix that ?

Thanks,

@lswe,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. Could you try the attached (at the bottom) file again if you could download it and it figures out your issue.
acwmain.zip (61.6 KB)