How to Keep GroupShape after DOCX->HTML->DOCX using .NET

Hi Team,

I am converting docx into html using aspose.words 19.1 .net 4.7.
In source file, shapes which are in group is converted to image in Html.
and when I reconvert that html into docx back still that grouped shape is remaining as Image.

When I manually Ungroup those shapes and then Convert it into html amd reconvert back to docx still that shape is as Image.

My requirement is that if there is any way where I can sustain that group shape properties so that in reconverted docx file I dont get Image instead of group shapes.

please find one such document where I manually added group and ungroup shape and regenerated Document for same.
Document.zip (32.5 KB)

Problem:- Not able to edit Word ‘Execuitive Summary’ in Regenerated file…though I can edit that word in Source Document.

@kotharib2

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, Aspose.Words does not support the requested feature at the moment. However, we have logged this feature request as WORDSNET-17979 in our issue tracking system. You will be notified via this forum thread once this feature is available.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

@kotharib2

It is to inform you that MS Word has its own extensions (MSO) that allow it to store additional information and metadata inside HTML.

MS Word stores two versions of grouped pictures - group as image and group as “MSO” data about shapes that group contains.

Aspose.Words does not import/export MSO data, this function is planned, but not implemented yet. Also Aspose.Words does not store its own information about grouped shapes and only stores rendered image.

We will inform you via this forum thread once there is any news available on this feature.