Grouping Reports in Aspose

Hi ,

I have generated reports in Aspose cells .net for each customer. Now the requirement is to generate report by each state . Could you please help me grouping the customers by state/area etc. Does aspose support grouping like crystal reports?

Thanks in advance!!

Hi Spoorthi,

Thanks for your posting and considering Aspose.Cells.

Aspose.Cells supports grouping or ungrouping rows/columns like MS-Excel does.

Please see the following documentation article that describes how to group/ungroup rows/columns using Aspose.Cells APIs.

Thank you for the quick reply. I think I wasnt clear in my post earlier. So I have created separate reports for customers A, B, C,D where A and B are from Newyork and C and D are from New Jersey. So now I want to generate reports or consolidate sheets by area .Thats is , A and B reports combined in one , C and D reports combined in one sheet.

Is there a way where I could break them by a passing a parameter in Aspose?

Hi Spoorthi,

Thanks for your posting and considering Aspose.Cells.

If you want to combine multiple worksheets into single worksheet then you can do it using Aspose.Cells APIs.

Please see the following documentation article that explains how to combine multiple worksheets into a single worksheet.

Let us know if you have any other question, we will look into it and help you asap.