GS_1_CODE_128 is not supported in latest API for JAVA

We have a workaround to use other api to populate the GS1-128. so it is not urgent for us.

I having another issue how can I set the barcode image/barcode width and quiet zone at the same time . for the API Refrenece it seems to me the margin only works when the autosize = true.

I have a requirement for the UPC-A the width with quiet zone must be 37.29mm. left /right quiet zone must be 2.97mm , so the barcode width should be 31.25.

Wondering if you can shed some light to achieve it? Thank you so much.

Regards,

@justinwang191,

With the current implementation of the API, it is difficult to achieve this, however, some improvements have already been planned and this issue is part of those improvements. You will be able to achieve this with 18.8 version of Aspose.BarCode for Java.

The issue ID to support this feature is BARCODENET-36645 and we will keep you updated on this issue in this thread.

Thanks,

so if I want to set the x-dim to 0.495mm for the UPC-A. what is quiet zone that I can set / or get from the API?

Thanks,

Another question:

if I want to barcode be 31.25. How can i calculate the x-dimension correcttly. I found out the x-dimension have a impact to width even the autosize is false in 18.6 java version.

Thanks,

I am very close to complete the development. we will place a workorder before production.

thanks,

Thanks,

I think I am having the same issue with this links Java BarCode dynamic sizing - #11 by dean

Can you confirm if you have the autoAssignSymbolSize() in java beta version. if yes please send me a link to download or a maven version.

Thanks,

Your mentioned post is very old which was posted in 2011. There were some structural changes later on and several old APIs were discarded or ported to some other API. We will investigate it further and will update you if you can still use that option and how.

@justinwang191,

autoAssignSymbolSize() is a very old API and because of some issues, it was removed from Aspose.BarCode API a few years back (when some structural changes were made). Please wait for this months release - it will include similar features and hopefully, it will meet all of your requirements shared in last few posts.

The release is expected to be published on the end of this month. We recommend waiting for that release to use our enhanced API and accoplish these tasks.