Guidelines to follow to ensure that epubs created via Aspose.Words are perfect (near)

I am working on creating a guidelines document for my end users to follow when creating/editing their word documents (microsoft office)

So that when I convert these word documents into epubs using Aspose.Words. The conversion will be successful and the final result is perfect (near)

For example:
- Don’t create TOC with images in the background, an alternative is to use a text-box, which will produce a similar effect…blah…blah…and so on…
- Don’t place images in the footer of the document, those images will not be converted…and so on…

Do you have any documentation like this or your own list of guidelines ?

Thanks in advance.

Hello

Thanks for your request. We are working on creating such list. Currently list of supported feature is only available for ODT, HTML and PDF:
https://docs.aspose.com/words/net/features/
Best regards,

Hi Brian,
Thanks for your inquiry.
A general guideline for preparing document layouts that will be exported to HTML sounds like a good idea. Also note using Aspose.Words you could validate a user’s document programically. For instance, using your example above you could have a method that checks a user’s document and if it finds an image in a footer then it passes a warning back to the user
Thanks,