Handout master slide

Hello,

Is there is any way get access to Handout Master slide parameters, as Orientation (it may differ from presentation’s slides orientation, so I cannot use Presentation.SlideSize) and Date / Page Number settings (View tab -> Handout Master -> Placeholders)?

Also is it possible get the same settings from Print properties? (File -> Print -> Edit Header & Footer -> Notes and Handouts tab).

Thanks in advance!

Hi,

I have observed the requirements shared by you and have not been able to completely understand the requirements. Can you please share the complete details of your requirement in the form of source presentation and snapshot so that I may investigate that on my end and help you out. At present we do have Presentation.MasterHandoutSlideManager in our API that may help to serve the purpose on your end.

Many Thanks,

Hi,

I have observed the requirements shared by you and request you to please try using the following sample code on your end to explore the header footer properties in slide. I hope this will be helpful. Please share if I may help you further in this regard.

public static void TestHeaderFooter()
{
Presentation pres = new Presentation();

pres.SlideSize.Orientation = SlideOrienation.Portrait;
pres.ViewProperties.LastView = ViewType.HandoutView;

IHeaderFooterManager hfManager = pres.HeaderFooterManager;
hfManager.IsDateTimeVisible = true;
hfManager.IsFooterVisible = true;
hfManager.IsSlideNumberVisible = true;

hfManager.SetVisibilityOnTitleSlide(true);
hfManager.SetFooterText(“Test Footer”);
pres.Save(“D:\Aspose Data\TestHandout.pptx”, SaveFormat.Pptx);