We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Hang on save

I am using version 3.5.5.0 and generating a PDF with a header line and a table. the table can have at most 10 columns across the page. Most of the time this works fine but I have been told by my client that it has been hanging and timing out. I have stepped through the code and it seems that it is hanging on the save method after all the data has been imported to the table.
I have set it to only return one row to see if the amount of data was causing issue. Still hangs with just 1 row.
I have tried replacing the data with a single character in each cell to see if the data coming back to populate the table was the issue. it still hangs.
I have found that if i reduce the number of columns to display on the page it returns but the last column that i am removing has no data, it is empty in the database not null. This would tell me that my column headers are not an issue and there is another test that has the same number of columns and it returns fine without limiting the columns. So this would mean that the application as written can handle the number of columns.
It doesnt finish with all the columns so i cant send that for diagnostics I can send a working one with the same number of columns but different data and I can send the one that returns if i take away the last column if that helps.
Any thoughts on what could be the problem yet?
thanks

Hello Ray,

Please try using the latest version of Aspose.Pdf 3.8.0.0 and in case the issue persists, please share the code snippet / project that can reproduce this problem.

We apologize for your inconvenience.