Having problems trying to append header / footer to an existing pdf

The pdf original files opens up correctly, until it’s saved into a new PDF containing header/footer custom.

This used to work fine and all of a sudden it’s causing problem on some pdf. I’m attaching a sample app and the pdf file that shows this problem.

Feel free to ask more information, we need to get a resolution asap as it’s causing problems in our production environment.

Hi Kyle,

I have reproduced this problem at my end and logged it as PDFKITNET-28949 in our issue tracking system. Our team will look into this issue and you’ll be updated via this forum thread once it is resolved.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience.
Regards,

Any update on this issue?

Hi Kathy,

I’m sorry to inform you that this issue is not yet resolved. However, I have asked our team to share the ETA of this issue. You’ll be updated as soon as the response is received.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience.
Regards,

Has the ETA been determined yet?

Hi Kathy,

Our team had looked into this issue and I would like to share with you that the fix for this issue will be available in October 2011. You’ll be notified via this forum thread once it is resolved.

If you find any further questions, please do let us know.
Regards,

Hi Shahzad,

We are in October now, is this issue resolved?

Thanks
Gustavo

Hi Gustavo,

I’m sorry to inform you that we couldn’t resolve this issue. As you know, we have discontinued Aspose.Pdf.Kit, we’re going to fix this issue in the merged Aspose.Pdf for .NET. Our team is working on this issue and we’ll try to provide the fix the earliest possible.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience and appreciate your cooperation.
Regards,

Hi Gustavo,

We have further looked into this issue and found that this issue is not caused due to the component, rather by the code being used to create the final output file. Please change the code like from return new MemoryStream(outputPDF.GetBuffer()); to return new MemoryStream(outputPDF.ToArray());

Please try it at your end and see if it helps. If you find any further questions, please do let us know.
Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 28949) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.