We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Having problems when trying to modify appearance of TextBoxField

What i’m currently doing:
I’m creating a TextboxField on my document, that i will later fill with the userName once he sign his document.

The problem i’m having:
When the user open the file, the box is already created but it is not yet filled (since i’m waiting for him to sign), this leaves a blue box on the page.

What i want to do:
I would like to change the appearances properties so that it looks like the box is not there.

I’ve been looking through your documentation for 2 days and i absolutely don’t understand. :frowning:

Here’s the code i’m using:

var rectangleForSignerName = CreateRectangle();
var signerBoxField = new TextBoxField(documentPdf, rectangleForSignerName)
{
PartialName = signature.IdSignatureCase
};
documentPdf.Form.Add(signerBoxField, fragment.Page.Number);

Here is the current look of the box that i’m trying to make “dissapear”
Capture.png (953 Bytes)

And here’s the final result (which i want to keep, this part works great!)
Capture2.png (915 Bytes)

Thank you for your help!

@Jon104

Thank you for contacting support.

You can modify different appearance properties exposed by TextBoxField class as well as Color of a field as explained over Add, Delete and Modify Form Field. If you still face any issue then please share a code snippet without any dependencies, a source PDF file and a PDF file as expected output, created using Adobe Acrobat so that we may investigate further to help you out.

Thank you for your quick answer!

I’ve just understood that the boxes are created by ESignLive, our third party that’ll open the pdf files so that our users can sign our documents.

This is why i had no control over it, only once the signature was done.

@Jon104

Thank you for your kind feedback.

Please keep using Aspose.PDF for .NET API and feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance.