Header/Footer alignment

I have Word 2007 template with a body, a header, and a footer each all which have MailMerge tags in them.
The header text is centered, the footer consists of three elements aligned left, center, and right respectively. When the document is processed, the MailMerge tags replace fine. Any justification in the document body is preserved; however, the header/footer alignment is lost - i.e. everything ends up left justified. What am I doing wrong?

Hi

Thanks for your inquiry. Could you please attach your template here for testing and provide your code? I will check the issue and provide you more information.
Best regards.

My code is a bit involved, but a bare bones replacement exhibits the same symptoms so I’m sending that.

Hi

Thank you for additional information. I managed to reproduce the problem on my side. You will be notified as soon as it is resolved.
The problem occurs because you use tabs. I think, in your case, you can use paragraph alignment or tables.
Best regards.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-2932) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(6)