Header/Footer Issue in PDF

Hi,

We are creating an Excel file and then converting the same to PDF using Aspose Cells Api.
In the converted PDF we are inserting the Header and Footer using Aspose PDF API.

As can be seen in the attached PDF the header/footer are getting inverted on insertion.
The corresponding code has been attached for the reference.

Please provide the resolution for the same.

The version of Aspose Cells being used is 8.8.0.0
The version of Aspose PDF being used is 11.5.0.0

Hi Robert,

Thanks for your inquriy. I am tested the scenario with your shared code and noticed the reported issue, so logged a ticket PDFJAVA-36489 in our issue tracking system for further investigation and rectification. We will notify you as soon as it is resolved.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,

Hi,

Please provide an update on the issue.

Hi Robert,

Thanks for contacting support.

I am afraid that the earlier logged issue is still pending for review. Please note that there are other issues in the queue which were logged prior to yours and development team has been busy in resolving them. I am sure that they will soon plan an initial investigation for your issue as per their development scheme. Please be patient and give us a little time. We will certainly let you know about the status of resolution within this thread.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,

Hi,

Please let us know if you have any updates, we are looking to use this feature for one our module which is in critical path.

Hi Robert,

Thanks for contacting support.

I am afraid that earlier logged issue is not resolved yet. As shared earlier that there are other issues in the queue as well which are high priority and please note that issues have been resolved on first come first serve basis. Although I have recorded your concerns and intimated the relevant team about them. I am sure that a fix to your issue will soon be planned as per development schedule. We really appreciate your patience in this regards.

We will let you know about the updates as soon as we have some in this regard. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,